Friday, October 22, 2010

STAY TUNE!


Lately I have been insanely indulge myself in reading food blogs and trying new recipes. Too many recipes to try, too little time. I wish I could take a couple of weeks off from work, just stay home to bake, and bake, and bake…

I love to see blogs that show nice food shots. Food presentation is as important as the taste, before you love the taste, your eyes have to love it first, right? I don't care if it tastes like heaven but look like hell, I just won't try it.

My virgin food blog is about to born. Where do I get the gut to starts a food blog? Well, a brother asks me if I blog about my desserts everytime he sees new stuff. And my answer is always no.
No, because I never thought of doing so…
No, because my desserts aren't good enough to show off…
No, because my lack of skills in food photography…

This idea has been kept in the back of my head.

Now, I think it's the time to announce...m
y dearest readers, stay tune for my upcoming Passion Of Baking blog!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment