Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas day

So this is Christmas
And what you have
done
Another year over
And a new one just begun...

One of my favourite Christmas song by Celion Dior. I have this powerpoint with this song saved in my computer. Every Christmas Day, I'd like sent it to my friends. This morning, while Tony and Ryan were out to Ajax and Scarborough, I turned the song on... Celion Dior voice brokes the silence of Christmas morning...

I like Christmas Day morning, always easy, peace, tranquil, no rush... after brushing-up, we like to seat around Christmas tree unwrap all the presents. And of cos check out what Santa left inside the stocking...


This year Ryan has so much fun about Christmas. Only this year he knows Christmas is all about presents, of cos he also learned about Santa Clause (at least he is not as scared of this hairy big guy, cos this big fella gives away presents, other than that he doesn't like him, lol). And he got three items in his stocking. He kinda like the idea of presents inside the stocking. After he got all three presents out, he simply took the stocking turn upside down to see if any more presents inside cos his short little arm couldn't reached the bottom...cute!

Three stockings.
Can you see that little guy dig under the Christmas tree to find his presents?

A-ha, got it.

Ryan, that's me.

Look at him, he should stay on Santa naughty list, instead.

We don't really have any Christmas traditions, other than seat around Christmas tree open presents and check out the stockings, we like to take it easy after Christmas Eve party. We don't have any plan in the morning as usual. And I like to do light house chores. Unlike previous years, we get invited to Andrew's house for dinner. This year, they have to put on mourning apparel for Catherine's mom. For this reason, we are not going to have New Year Eve celebration in our house and obviously we also not going to Andrew's house for Chinese New Year celebration unless someone voluntarily open up their house.

This year we didn't get white Christmas, which is not a big deal to me. White Christmas, green Christmas, I'm fine with anything the weather call for. But the weather forecast called for freezing rains today. I hope it's not that bad, cos we plan to go to Rama Resort and then to Blue Mountain tomorrow. If the weather really bad, I guess we have to cancel our trip to Blue Mountain...keep my figure crossed!

1 comments:

jordanio said...

Santa Clause or Satan ? it's so scary if satan'd put something in the stoking and guess no one dare to check it out wad's in it! ;)

Merry Christmas !

Post a Comment