Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Appreciation Luncheon

Can't believe it's December already, it didn't feel like it at all. It feels like Spring today - cool breeze, double digits temp which is above seasonal. This time last year, we already got tons of snow piled up. Well, honestly I have no complaint, I like it this way. For me, if winter temperature stay around 0, that will be wonderful (helo?). I know, not a chance. Winter in Canada is really brutal, you will literally freeze to death in no time if you don't bundle up. No matter how much I love the snow, I just hate the cold. The snow itself is beautiful, but the cold is nasty.

This afternoon is our supposed-to-be summer Appreciation Luncheon, it got postponed and postponed (yea, so much of an appreciation) at Braeben Golf & Country Club. This golf course is so 'weird' in term of the layout. It used to be a dump site (that's right, a dump site), then transform into a golf course, City owned golf course. A golf course that sit on top of the mountain. You can see it from City of Brampton (j/k). Everytime I look at this golf course, I always imagine the ball rolls a few km down the hill to Mavis Road **LMAO** I been to many golf courses, this is the worst designed ever, let alone it was a dump site **gross**

The "J-Dawg" band. Jeremy (my supervisor) and Jeff giving us some 'treats'.

During discussion session.
Here's some funny pics I took with my cellphone, quality wasn't very good, a very good excuse to get an iPhone for X'mas, woo-hooo

Treat #1: my dessert place, not very good though...anyway, I finished all.




Treat #2: Jeremy (left) and Jeff (right) from our section, performing Beattle song (can't remember the name).

Joe is using his handy cam to capture the J-Dawg performance, his hands were busy, otherwise, he would just cover his face...

Look how much we drink... as the result...

I was laughing so hard that my hand was shaking, damn it, if not this shot worth a million dollar when the residence see this. There goes the tax payer money **LMAO** it's hillarious.

Bottom up!!!

Well, I wish my cup is a chance to get out of the office...

During our discussion.

Here's me, can't wait to go home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment