Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday*

Well, Vivian didn't call me back until 12.30pm. I ended up going with Valeriya. We decided to do some shopping before lunch, as usual.

We went to Square One, the shopping mall that we frequent almost every lunch break. Every stores are packed with shopper including our favourite restaurant, Lemon Grass. I just don't understand why, it's not like we (Canadian) are having Black Friday*. We ended up picking up lunch at Rich Tree, I ordered a Meatball Rosti to go.



Val looked at me, "It's so not Alisa today." No... so unlike me, cos I bitched about everything from traffic light to the shoppers in the mall.

I told her I feel like creamy coffee. Val suggested triple creams. Oh yea, why not. Instead of double-double (two creams and two sugars), go for triple-triple (no such thing). We just being silly. She is a very sweet girl, she always positive and always happy.

Just when you thought things won't get any worse, the skies opened up. Now I'm sitting in front of my computer, waiting for the rains to stop, so that I can ease the craving of coffee...

*Black Friday is the Friday following US Thanksgiving Day, it's a shopping day where all retailers lowest their price for bargain hunters. It's a tradition, from midnight madness to door crashes, with unbeatable deals.

1 comments:

jordanio said...

okie .. i wonder why it call black friday, since its meaning seem to be brighter where everybody can make bargains with good deal.

Post a Comment