Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"The Blue Day Book"

Everyone has blue days. These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted. Days when you feel small and insignificant, when everything seems just out of reach... On blue days you feel like you're floating in an ocean of sadness. You're about to burst into tears at any moment and you don't even know why... You're not sure how much longer you can hang on, and you feel like shouting, "Will someone please shoot me!" (with you arms open wide)... ...


The fact is, we all have our bad days (don't tell me you never have bad day, that just BS). Just this afternoon, I was telling Joe, this year - 2009 - doesn't seem so right for me. That's ok, let bygones be bygones. I'm optimistic, I'm sure good days ahead of me **wink**

I love this book, it makes me smile, guaranteed. It conveys great humor, cos it's a book of cheering.

I think everyone should keep one in their office, when work is a pain in the butt, you're under major pressure to fill someone else's shoes, your boss is picking on you, everyone in the office is driving you crazy... this book will give you a break.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of these newer super-bright LED light products will light
up on voltages ranging from 10 volts DC to
30 volts DC, while others will run on as little as 8 volts.
They need only ten to thirty percent as much power as
C7s or C9s. There's a color screen option which works the same way as the light bulb but has less of a harsh glare.

Also visit my page; LED Deckenleuchten

Post a Comment