Friday, November 27, 2009

Blue day...

Today I don't have the mood to say, TGIF! I feel gloomy and dispirited, totally opposite from my yesterday high-spirited mood. The unexplained mood swings hit me again. I don't blame myself, I still let my body does whatever it needs to bring me back my normal self. Almost 3 months now, but it seems like long past. Ever since, my emotion has been roller coaster ride. It scared me sometime.

I seek help: I talk to the social worker, I talk to my family doctor. My doctor told me not to worry, because it takes sometime for my body to be back to its normal state. When a woman get pregnant, her hormone upsurge. When she lost the baby, the hormone just dropped significantly. With the peaks and valleys hormone waves, her body needs a great deal of time to make the adjustment.

The most noisier corner of the office seems pretty dead this morning. Some taking day off, some at the meeting... Whenever I having a bad day, I'll just walk to Joe's cubicle and say, "Joe Hamilton..." he looks up without saying anything, his facial expression will put smile on my face, and light up my mood. Too bad, he is taking off when I desperately need him.

Hopefully after lunching with Vivian, I'll feel better. But she didn't pick up her phone and didn't answer my email...don't know where she is.

I know I need a good lunch, I know for sure a good lunch will brighten me up.

Perhaps, my Blue Day Book will help...

0 comments:

Post a Comment