Thursday, November 12, 2009

Think Positive

I was very unhappy after I left the office. On my way to pick up Ryan, my mind was filled with hatred...I hate my manager, he is an asshole (pardon my language)! He makes me feel like the least useful person in the section.
How can I be success at work? If I continue to work for him, the chances to be success is almost zero. Everyone knows if one wants to be success in our office, he gotta be an ass-licker. I fail to turn myself into one.
After 5 years working for this company, after so many attempts to get a better boss...Joe once told me, "you are not going anyway", though I still trying to prove him wrong.
After dinner, I still upset, I know I'm going in circles. I keep telling myself, I'm worthy, I'm a useful person. They didn't notice my value just yet. And I want to show them my true colors. YES, I am going to show them my true colors!!
I step back and see if the problems lie outside the box and I notice one thing: We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that positive thinking is so important. Think +ve...
Self-worth comes from one thing - thinking that you are worthy. When I lay my mind toward positive thinking, my spirit is being uplifted - from the bottom of the valley to the top of the mountain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment