Thursday, November 26, 2009

Office

I'm in very good mood this morning, despite of the fact that my security card dropped in the toilet **sh#$%^** guess what I did... when i noticed my card drops, spontaneously my hand reach out and picked it up (yuck!), if have to do so, otherwise, it will get flush away. I love this automatic flushing system, but at that moment, I regret about it. Next thing, I was shampooing my card with lots of soap. Rinse and dry and soap again and again and again... damn it! I have to sanitized my hand over and over and over, I hate hand sanitizer!

Here's the card air-dry on my desk. I'm not going to put it on again, for today.


This is what happen in our office this morning,

Valeriya: "Joe, let's have affair." (speak with her thick Russian accent)
Joe: "Go check out the washroom."
Valeriya: "Nooo..."
Joe: "What? You want to do it in the middle of restaurant?"
Valeriya: "Let's go out."
Sound dirty? Well, it happens almost everyday...no big deal.

Joe, the gentle giant, likes to joke around. He is a photography enthusiast but hate being ptotographed. Valeriya, married Russian women (she called herself Ukrainian), very open minded, likes to flirt around in the office. Two of them are my favourite person in the office.


At 10, I have a strong urge for coffee, so I asked around if any one in the office want to go with me to Second Cup. No one's volunteered **pissed** Though, we have two Coffee Time coffee machine in our office, believe it or not, I never try a sip all these years with the City. I find that it's taste better when you pay out of your pocket. And I'm not a coffee person, after all.

At 10 past 11, Valeriya decided to comes with me. It was drizzling, we decided to take a short cut through City Hall, and came to the new installed traffic light (lately, several pedestrians were strucked while crossing the road...scary).

Second Cup, my favourite coffee shop, while Valeriya likes Starbucks. Walk in the shop, Brian - the chatty Spanish guy- greets us. As usual, I like looking at the desserts display case, the fact behind these pretty looking desserts is tonnes of calories and sugars. I ordered the toasted sesame bagel with cream cheese (I will never get sesame bagel if there are other choices, the whole wheat and cheese bagel were sold out. Darn.) and Cuzco coffee, never tried it before, it has this bittersweet aftertaste. I still preferred French Vanilla, Hazelnut and Latte. Well, it's ok to try something new once in a while.

We take a walk down the street, getting some refreshing cool air under gloomy sky, slowly strolled back to the office. I feel contented.

ahhh... coffee, bagel, apple tart, iPod and


me.

3 comments:

Jen said...

miss you, ali! I'm going to make a cup of coffee after reading your post. Valeriya is cute, I like her, I can be good friend with her talking filthy jokes. ha.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I miss you too, 1-0.
Valeriya is a little wild, but she is a very bright and optimistic person, hanging around with her make one's happy.
Thank you for reading my blog. I'm happy knowing someone actually follow my blog.

Post a Comment