Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Long and tiring day

Ha, finally, finished up my EA report **yippee** Though, there is still some loose end to take care but that was a big step toward my 'goal'.

I usually finish work at 3.30pm. Today is exception, at 5pm I'm still in the office, slurping the chicken noodle soup for dinner **pathetic** It's so quiet, I never know our office can be dead silence. There are only the three of us here - my manager, supervisor and myself. We are having a Public Information Center tonight. Guess what, I volunteer to stay back. The reason being that my 'goal' needs me to acquired experience in PIC. Thus, it actually benefit myself **snob**

After finishing our convenient dinner, we walked to the City Hall where the PIC took place. It's so dark outside, only 6pm but it feels like 9pm.

The PIC is in Community Room C, Dave and Greg, the consultant already there and there is this young Chinese girl sitting in the room. Apparently she is student of U of Toronto. She asks a lot of questions, pretty annoying. Some of her questions are pretty stupid.

Most of the attendees are U T students, taking pictures of the display boards and taking notes... whole bunch of suckers for extra credit in school...keke

I left at 8pm, the PIC was supposed to end at 9pm. I can't stand any longer, I was sitting there doing nothing other than yawning from boredom. The stuffy air in the room makes me sick.

While driving home, my tummy was grumbling... I had curry chicken and rice for late night supper, jeez, hopefully I won't get upset stomach.

Good night, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment