Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You smell amazing!!


Yes, someone actually telling me - you smell amazing!
During lunch break, me and my girl friend are going to Square One shopping. As I crossing the street, a gentlemen walked pass me, he turns around and says, "You smell amazing!" I was surprise. Never in my life, a stranger on the street said something like that. I had people came to me and said I'm pretty **blush** I replied him with a "Thank you". He continues, "What perfume you use?" I don't expect him asking this question. May be he is curious or he wants to get one for his girlfriend. "Ruehl." I answer him back. He nodded, "You smell amazing!" and walked away. I was left puzzled on the street waiting for my girlfriend to join me. Despite the strange feeling, this gentlemen just make make day. I feel flattered **hehe**
Ruehl. I bet he never heard of this name. Ruehl is an upscale American lifestyle brand by Abercrombie and Fitch Co. They don't have store in Canada. I like Ruehl apparel and scent.
I got this perfume during my cross-border shopping last month. I like its light fresh scent and vintage looks. Ruehl R4 is defined by creamy floral notes making it alluring, beautiful and undeniably sexy. oooh sexy...**sniff**
As a matter of fact, my coworker asked me what kind of perfume I was using on the first day I wear it. Seemingly, men and women like this perfume.

Rating: 5 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment