Sunday, November 15, 2009

Annual Santa Clause Parade

Ho..Ho..Ho..Santa Clause is coming to town. Today is the annual Santa Clause Parade. This year marks the 105th anniversary of the Toronto Santa Claus Parade. Since 1905, the Toronto Santa Claus parade has made its way through the streets of downtown Toronto. This year weather was great - double digits, above seasonal temperature. Though it is a great festive occasion but I NEVER BEEN to the parade all these years in Toronto. There are two reasons why I never make it to this excitement event. First, it falls on Sunday - Lord's Day - we have to go to meeting. Second, on any given day, finding parking in downtown Toronto is pain-in-the-butt, let alone this special day, where most streets are closed for the parade route.
In fact, I thought of bring Ryan down to join the crowd since the weather is so good, I'm sure he's going to like it. Without Tony coming along, I can't do it, I know I will lost in the crowd...haha! Well, St. Nick, we will see you next year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment