Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sad News

We are surrounded with nothing but sad, bad, depressed news everyday. The entire world is under the evil sovereignty, only God brings us hope, happiness, and the strength to move forward.
I pass by airport everyday. This morning on Hwy 401, as I approaching airport, I start to develop goosebumps (雞皮疙瘩) all over me. I had this aweful feeling since yesterday. A 15-month-old toddler fell out of her mother arm and landed on the arrival floor (approx. 4 storey high). He died. I was shocked learning about the news. At the same time, my crazy mind trying to picture the horrible scene. **sob**
I cannot see any bad things happen to any young child. They are the most innocent creature, they are God gift... God, please keeps our children safe and sound!

P/S: I'm sorry for those of you who hates sad news...

0 comments:

Post a Comment