Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve already! I mean Christmas is here? I don't think I'm ready. Oh well, I never ready...

Though it's Christmas Eve (kicking off my almost two weeks holiday, sweet!), look at my to-do-list, I still have a couple of things to get done. Ryan needs to get hair cut so I tag along to get my hair done for tonight party. Then, we need to go to JM Phamarcy for his supplements, I think that's about it.

Outside of JM Pharmacy, Ryan spotted a doggy with Santa hat.

Oh wait, not quite finish yet, I need alum foil for baking. So I decided to stop by Dollarama on our way back. It's lunch time, I have a hungry and tired baby sitting on the back seat. Hungry baby is always a cranky one, but he is very quiet, the only time he is quiet is when he is tired, otherwise he is very chatty. I can see from my mirror, he starts to drift off on his car seat, so I make him talk to me to keep him awake. We are just a couple minutes away from our last stop, yes, last stop. He told me, "Mommy, I'm tired, I want to stay in the car." He insist to stay in the car to sleep.
"You sure you don't want to go shopping with mommy?" He usually will not say no to shopping. This kid loves shopping. If there is someone in the car, I will let him stay.
"Honey, I can't let you stay in the car alone, the police will come..."
"Police comes and get me? Then, mommy cannot see bao-bao..."
Cute + Naive =Ryan

Got home around 1pm, feed him, bath him, put him to sleep and I felt asleep too, it has been a long day, running here and there like chicken without head. When I woke up, it's already 3pm.

Tony came home after lunching with his buddies. He carried a gift basket, it reminds me about our neighbours presents. Every Christmas Eve, I will bake something for our neighbours on our street. This year I decided to do chocolate chips cookies. Though it's not any fancy recipes, I'm sure no one will say no to chocolate chips cookies. I put the cookies in the christmas tins and a bow for final touch, very festive!

Wishing ya all a happy Merry Christmas!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment