Friday, January 8, 2010

I took a day off to spent some quality time with my parents. Mom is going back to Malaysia on early Monday flight. So, I decided not to take Ryan to school, we went to Yorkdale Mall - one of the high end shopping mall in Toronto.

Yorkdale is a BIG mall, but I didn't bring Ryan's stroller along and I know for sure he is not going to walk too long before he cries tired. So, I got him this cart.



This freakin' cart cost me 5 bucks (15 ringgit)!!!


Ryan loves it, he was pretending he drives as we push him. He says it's a racing car. He likes everything cars from as small as his pinky to as big as cargo truck.




First stop, Holt Renfrew, of cos, check out the latest designer purses. I like one Prada purse that I saw online, I couldn't find it in any Prada store in Toronto.


LV does not appeal to me anymore. My preference now is toward Prada, Chanel, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta.


Well, Burberry is my all time favourite, but the latest handbag designs are just so-so. I like its apparels especially jacket, but I couldn't afford to buy a 4 figures jacket, or just not quite yet...hehe. As I was browsing in Burberry new store, and saw this cute rubber boot. I wasn't plan to buy shoes... well, since I don't have rain boot. Why not?



I was debating between the purple one and the blue one. The sale associate says she has a pair in purple. I like both color, but I bought the blue, because the purple one was a little big for my feet. I thought of my girlfriend, Valeriya who crazy about purple, I know if she's here, she sure will pick up the purple one. Anyway, I prefer blue over purple.

The regular price was $250 (RM 800). I won't buy if it wasn't on sale and I think they screwed up the price tag though. The girl charged me $164. I walked out the store thinking something wrong with the price. I check the receipt and the tag, they don't match. I went back, she gave me back the different. Honestly, I don't know what was the actual sale price, but I paid $123 (RM 380), it was indeed very good deal!!



Look at dad, he looks good carry Burberry shopping bag, doesn't he? He looks just like typical Torontonian, walk around with coffee on one hand and brand name shopping bag on the other...way to go, dad!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment