Monday, January 11, 2010

Yet Another Monday Blue

**sigh**


I have too many reasons to sighs about this Monday.

When the alarm went off, I knew I get to sleep in a little bit, it's Tony's turn to answer. Monday, he needs to attend meeting, which mean I have to take Ryan to school, which also mean I will be late to work **sigh**

Last night I didn't go to bed until passed midnight. When we came back from airport, it was already 11pm. Yes, mom has gone back to KL! **sigh**

I didn't sleep well. I got up in the middle of night when Ryan climbed to sleep with us. And I went back to sleep, I had a weird dream **sigh**

This morning, when I get up, I felt like something went missing. It takes a couple seconds to realized mom was missing **sigh**

From the moment I got up, I feel like my energy level is at zero, no motivation, sad, depressed... this has so much to do with mom's gone. And I feel bad for dad stuck around alone. Yesterday, on the way to airport, I had this crazy thought in my head, I should have packed dad luggage and make him on waitlist to fly with mom,that way my worried mind will be at ease, but I didn't do so. When I saw the chaos situation in the airport, my early thought was mission impossible. Even 007 can't get this mission complete.
We headed to airport 4 hours before the scheduled flight, thinking of getting there early so that we could beat the crowd and most importantly pick a good seat for mom. Before we even come near the Cathay Pacific check in counter, we saw a huge line up from a distance. I was shock to learned those people are checking in mom's flight. OH-MY-WORD, I thought we are the early bird, I couldn't believe there were people who came here much earlier than we are. This is nut!! We waited in line for a good 1.5 hours, unbelievable. **sigh**

Mom's check in counter is the very last counter near the glass window. At this point, we are in the middle, yet I can't see the front of the line, just imagine those at the back of the line.

I hope mom has a safe trip. God will be with her, to bring her back to KL safely. This is our prayer.

This morning, Ryan came downstair and ask for grandma. "Where is 婆婆?"

He knows 婆婆 gone, somehow. And he already missed 婆婆, though he doesn't really comprehends. He can be very mischief toward his grandparents at time, but he loves them.

I like it when he talks to them in Chinese, he tries his very best to not use any English terms in his talking. Sometime, I will be laughing at the back when he uses the wrong term but I don't want to discourage him.

"婆婆 (公公), 跟宝宝玩."
This is so cute. You should hear him, he knows how to use this irresistible voice to get grandpa and grandma to play with him.

He has learned so many new sentences in Chinese in the past three months. I'm so proud of him. Hopefully he will continue talking in Chinese. But I know without my parents staying with us, no way he wants to talk Chinese at home. **sigh**

When I got to office. I was so late. I hate being late to work, I know someone watching over me. To my surprise, our office was dead silent. Before I even take my jacket off, Valeriya told me everyone attending Qamar funeral. I don't think I hear her correctly. So, I popped to Joe's office and ask him what was going on. Then, he shows me the emails from our Commissioner. Qamar Khan passed away. I was shocked. I thought I saw him last week. Although, I'm not very close to him, but I like to joke when him and Abdul going for Friday prayer, "Remember, to pray for me." Both of them laugh. **sigh**

What a freaky Monday! I need My Blue Day book badly. **sigh**

0 comments:

Post a Comment