Friday, January 29, 2010

Frigid Friday

Winter is back again!

Remember in my previous post - Winter yet? This morning temperature outside is MINUS 15, with wind chill, it's BELOW minus 20 degree. It's FREEZING COLD outside. Like I'd said, I don't mind the cold as long as snow storm scheduled on days I don't need to work **retard**

Yesterday, this is what happen on my way to work. Driving in the blowing snow and whiteout is no fun, the visibility reduced significantly, let alone the slippery road.

This photo was captured when my car stopped at the traffic light 100 m away from my office. It's almost 8 o'clock in the morning, look at the sky... yawn~~ I feel like going back to my bed.

Thank God the streamer starts when I was already in Mississauga (5 mins away from work). I took this photo after I parked my car, walking toward my office building. Though it's just a very thin layer of snow on the ground, it is very slippery. Be caution!

Look at the blue sky, don't be fooled by it, it is extremely cold outside. City issued extrme cold weather alert. You'll know by looking at this beautiful Russian girl below:
"Alisa, what are you doing, let's go..." Valeriya asked as she jumps up and down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment