Tuesday, August 24, 2010

God is our only hope!

During lunch time, I was blogging about the sad news I heard from radio yesterday morning. Half way through I changed my mind and delete the blog.
Today is Sherene birthday. The family went back to Pillipine, no wonder I didn't see them on Lord's Day. I saw her comments on Facebook, she was in that area when the tragic happen. It wasn't hit me until I dig more news, video clips from the web. After learning more about the tragedy, I was furious and depress. Furious, the phillipine authorities handle the whole situation in such unprofessional way ended up in blood shed. Depress, these people paid for a pleasant trip but ended up pay their life needlessly. It was indeed very sad and heart breaking. How could the local government let this happen? There were 5 Canadian on the bus. They were family, 3 were killed, one in the ICU. Left the mom alone, helpless, devastated, losing 3 loved one... Thi s is just horrible. They are ordinary people like you and me.
My prayer goes out to them....
Oh Lord Jesus! Please comfort that mother who lost her love one. Please keep all your children safe under your mighty hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment