Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rainbow


Alarm went off at 5.30am, I feel reluctant to get up to start my day when outside still dark. I was struggled for a bit, then I walk to the alarm and shut it off. If it continues to buzz and wakes Ryan up, my morning will ruined.

Did my routine, and out the door at 6.40am. As I was driving down Ninth Line, something unusual appear infront of my eyes - rainbow. The rainbow appeared so close, and I never come across one in such a close distance. It was the most beautiful scenery, I can see all 7 colors on the rainbow, so close, so clear, and so solid. I wish I could pull over and snap some shots, but I can't. One hand on the steering wheel, the other hand scramble for the camera. It was a little too late when I reached the camera.
I manage to get a couple shots while I was at least 800m away. Not the best view though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment