Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer afternoon

It was a warm and breezy day, perfect for sitting on the patio. After we arrived home, I let Ryan plays outside while I preparing dinner in the kitchen. Nothing much to prepare since we are eating left over from Monday, only rice.



The sky is blue with no clouds. I was sitting on the patio watching him enjoying himself under the sun. I too enjoying myself blogging on my iPad, then some burn smell coming from the kitchen interrupting my train of thought. "Oops, the rice", I jumped up from the patio chair, run inside, but it's too late, I burnt the rice. Making another pot of rice for dinner.


He is pretending gasing up his truck. Kid at this age likes to pretend play.

That's all we got today. Ryan loves to pick them and he loves cherry tomatoes. He little tummy can takes 10 or more cherry tomatoes.

We didn't get very much crop this year. Unlike other year, when our crop was overwhelming that we need to gave away to friends and neighbours. We need to pick it almost every other day, otherwise, the hares would eat them. I think we didn't get enough rains this summer, plus we were away for sometime last month. Those plants were left unattended.

Look at last year crop - someday we picked 2 basket full of tomatoes. This little guy enjoy picking them.



This one was gigantic, we called it "pumato", it looks like pumpkin. These two photos were taken in 2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment